I had a great time today! my ex sec sch mates are re-united.! Today was teacher's day, a day that I was looking forward to since 3 mths ago after my teacher's incident.
Oh yeah, with my class 5-2. Its as usual that everyone would be late or even worse by not turning up. This morning I was suppose to meet quite a few friends. But only 3 turned up. Dinah was the first to reach, followed by sharyfah and then coincidencely met mariah at the interchange. Phew, there were lots of ex-regentnites back in sch today. It made the whole upper gallery of the hall PACKED with peeps. =)
The new principle wasted much of our time scolding the sch. -.- The whole concert end at around 12 which was suppose to end at around 10.30am. THATS LONG LA! haha! WHen the concert was going on halfway, we went off to look for Miss kua and passed her the present that we made on sat. I could see that she was touched because the present which was a model "classroom" made up of plasticine was super duper nice la! Really. Im not praising ourselves k. LOL. will display the pic if possible. We chit chatted outside the staff lounge and of course took a class pic. Although its not a 100% attendence, at least those were close last time came back together. =)
After that, I went for lunch with the guys which consist of Bowei, sam, zhiyong,jordan and wangjie at KFC. We went separate ways after lunch cos we will be meeting up at 6pm later for a dinner with miss kua and some others.
After lunch, I went home to take a nap, got up at around 5pm to watch "yu le bai fen bai". HA! yeah, was nice. Met up with the guys at around 6 plus and travelled to city hall to meet the rest at suntec city's marche. =) Altogther there was 16 of us, which was considered alot cos jensen, weijie and zhao ming joined us. I really didn't expect them to come though. =) I was glad that they came btw cos its been a long time since i last saw them. *smiles.
After dinner, we went over to esplanade's cafe to have a drink and played games together. We got a heart to heart talk about each other during sec sch days which was a super heart felt thingy. Of course, Miss kua joined us too. Sometimes I will wonder, which teacher will ever spend her time till so late with her students.=) We went home at about 1am and now im at home posting cos my hairs WET! haaha. TIRED! tmr im going to do job hunt by looking jobs from newspaper! GOD bless ME! hehe.
P.S I SKIPPED VBALL TRAINING TODAY AGAIN! gosh.
♥ 2:43 AM