Hoorey! I've got a job at campers corner! Thanks hester for introducing this job to me. =) Well, the shop sells lots of camping stuff. There is a huge variety of items from food to clothing. The pay is only $5 per hour. But i hope it will be a fun time working there. The boss there is quite outgoing and friendly by the first impression and its kind of a cool place to work in. Theres alot of interaction with ang mohs too! LOL.
There is 2 outlets for campers corner. One of it is at Capitol Building near city hall mrt and the other one is at Bukit Timah nature reserve. Tmr i'll be working at Capitol from 12-8pm !
Tues- Capitol, 12-8pm
Wed - Bukit Timah, 10-2pm (Training)
Thurs- Bukit Timah, 12-5pm (Training)
Sat- Bukit Timah, 8-6pm
Sun- Bukit Timah, 8-6pm
Hopefully on wednesday, the training goes well so that I wont have to go for e second day cos the outlet at bukit timah its a one person jagger-ing the store. So got to learn how the computer functions there! =)
I went for an interview at the esplande, Harry's steakhouse. Its the one my class went on thursday for teacher's day outing. Yeah, the interview was good. I got selected! But, im not able to work there as I've already accepted the campers job. Although the pay is slightly higher by $1, $6 per hour. Its a good deal. But I think I will enjoy my work much more in campers as I can still continue to work when sch starts! Of course huh. haha! Alright, ending here! Bbbye!
♥ 11:30 PM