The feeling is so great! Yesterday was the BCA final test, hmm, the test was good i think. As least the timing for finishing the paper is faster then the last one. Perhaps its because Im more aware of the time due to the last paper.=)
Yesterday's vball was quite bored. Because i think the IVP players are always not letting us, the freshies to play with the ball during the friendly match. Although they do encourages us when we din hit well when the ball comes. But, I still feel better playing with the Year 1s which are hong ting, zhen jie, tock seng and the rest. At least I got the chance to play! =D After the training, I didn't join them for dinner but went home instead because my mum cooked and i want to watch the 10pm, channel U show!
Well, today's LMS class was good! We had a small game, its quite boring la. But at least we got to know each other's ambition and stuff like that. Today is the last lesson for the sem, I was kinda sad la. Reason is because I will miss my LMS mates and Miss Anne. The lesson taught by her was meangingful and inspiring la. I will miss JOCELYN, XIAOLIN and JASPER! ha!
Tonight will be having dinner at my aunt's place! i think it will be a long one, because its those 7th month ghost festival dinner. and yeah, tmr there will be the yellow ribbon event at Np's convention centre. Got to meet stacey at 9.50am!
Oh yah! I cut my hair today! look pretty good! waha! Alrighty, ending here!
♥ 5:22 PM