wEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ alamak, next week sch will be starting. Yup, had a great holi this few weeks including CT week. I had 2 camps, one of it was Camp III and Volleyball camp. Both of those camps were fun. =) I was glad that I joined both.
Yeah, about the boy that i was tutoring the last time, I've already stopped. Partly was because of my chinese and the the camps that i had. So the mum stopped the tuition. Actually was glad about it, or else I wouldn't have spare time for myself. This week is the Radical Conference. Im quite excited about it, wondering if it will be a fruitful one. Yup, joanna will be joining me tmr for the full day conference. But we will only be there in the afternoon. Praying hard that she wont back up. =))
This week is the last week. I have got to rush all the assignments and tutorial homework! Frankly, BCA stucks to the core la.. Its so taxing of time. Argh!
♥ 11:58 AM