My goodnesssssss, time flies real fast in poly. Its almost the 5th week in Np. Well, poly life is super different from sec life and I've learnt to tressure it now. Its been busy this few weeks, with projects, assignments, volleyball and alumni pracs. I joined the NDP motivator thing last sat. It was fun, and its my dream come through in attending NDP is such a special way. But, I'm really too busy to commit myself into it as its a every saturday thing. It clashes with alumni and main band practice and most importantly, my church! =). So, I have decided to forgo that event and concentrate well on the others. I will try to get in next year if its possible.
Common test will soon arrive in 2 weeks time which is damn super fast la. Havent really revise on the modules as all of it are relatively new to me, except for the subject POA. But there are still new concepts for me to learn. Every week passes so fast. There is a tetra meeting tmr morning! yah, and thats another commitment that I have made. Oh yah, I'm joining the main band for Opus. I wish I can cope with it as the practices clashes with some of my other stuff. So well, only could attend saturday's practice with them. But i will try to fix out a schedule that fit both. =)
Just got back from Np's concert. It was good, the pieces were quite challenging expecially for Disney's Fantillution which is my favourite ! Had supper/dinner at around 11pm with Kewei and her gang. I've got to slp early! Pimples are popping out of my head man. It stucks. Good night!
♥ 1:20 AM