<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7418132?origin\x3dhttp://audrisss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a girl who ONLY love myself.

strike out.

I want you
I wanna be rich too

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

i know who you are:)

my PLAYLIST


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

haha, the last post that i posted was to see how my cell grp members reacts to it. feeling alright now, its over! im sure its their lost without me around because i bbq great food k !! LOL.

Yeah, had a good rest at home today. But my mum forced me to mop the floor! but anyway, its good also. I can exercise too.. haha. Hmm, the tv show of monday is the best man. starting from 5pm is my fav. show.. right until 12am. So practically, im stuck to the tv after 5pm. =)

i wonder about tmr cos im not sure whether im going town to pass my agent the timesheet or not. hmm.......


1:12 AM