I have quitted my job! it happened just last saturday. I couldn't stand the boredom there. Although my colleagues there are fun to work with, i still cant stand doing the same things over and over again. Another thing is that i hate the management there. Taking for a example, the pay day. There is no specified date for the collection. They can jumble the dates and then inform you again. It's not exactly a 1 month pay collection. It can be a 20 day or even lesser. It suck la.
The other reason is also because I cant be promoted to a Full timer which allows me to go for courses and be a cashier. It's so plain boring with just simply throwing clothes to the floor. I'm looking for more challenges like dealing with money although some of you guys may think that im dumb to wanna be a cashier. But i dont care. I need challenges to keep me motivated in working. Alright, enough of the past job of mine. NOW, Im looking forward to Lunar New Year! wahaha, with my pay, I bought alot of nice clothes! I bought, 7 blouse,3 bottoms, 3 set of bras. Those are just my cny clothes. I did bought some of my other blouse too. wahahah. Great feeling when Im spending my own hard earn money. =)
i watched the Geisha movie today! Thats a great show man, those who havent catch the show yet. Pls go catch it, because its worth the time and the money. Its approx. about 2 hr++ show. wahaha.
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO ALL!
♥ 11:47 PM