Wee~ Time flies. It's been 1 week and 1 day since I last started work. Working there has been fun. Although it's damn boring when there is no customer. But however my colleagues there just rocks la. There is ultimate jokes going round and round. Even though Im not even sure if its true or not.
This few days have been working on the morning shift. Although it is tiring but do you know that morning shift works the least? LOL. It's only busy at the peak hours where people knocks off from their work. That's the time when I goes home. ;) HAHAHA. But I prefer working on the afternoon shift because its more challenging but I cant possibly reach home late in the night. It's troublesome for my bro to fetch me and its quite unsafe for me to go home by myself as my place is having construction work. The other good thing is that my in-charge who does the schedule is very flexible in time and allows me to pick most of the time. wahahaha.
ALright.. ending here, gotta get up early to work tmr.
♥ 10:34 PM