Today's English paper was... kinda difficult. It's especially the Composition. I'm not sure whether if I'll fluck the paper. By the way, I chose topic 4. Qns: Career is one of the most important decision in life. What factors will affect your decision. Guess what! I wrote, about my ambition which is being a Paramedic and then the factors which will affect would be parent's objection,seeing and smelling bloody scenes blah blah blah. Hopefully nothing goes wrong with it.
Paper 2 was pretty okay, except for the answering part. The passage was alright. The summary, I'm confidence in scoring but however for the rest. I'm really doubting my marks. I guess many of the O level takers, thinks the same way too. Let's hope that they will moderate up the marks and pass everyone!
I'm going to take a nap now and then continue working on my Maths paper 2 for Friday!
♥ 2:32 PM