hello!
Today's the third day of the preliminary exam. Yesterday's paper was such a demoralizing one. I have never expected that my Poa paper would be such a failer. Yesterday was the Paper 2 for Poa, which is 70% of the total paper. I guess, i would only score 35 or below for it. I have miscalculated my time for it as 30++ marks is guranteed gone because I have got not enough time to finish it. Luckily yesterday was the prelim and not the real O's, or else i'll definitely live with regrets. Good thing though, I was being exposed to such problems, which have never occured before. Therefore I'll definitely remember it hard and do makes sure this will never happen.
Yesterday had another paper which is Chemistry, I guess, I have really done my best. It's been the first time that I have spent so much time on. But nevertheless, the person I have to thank is Yaqing! She helped me the day before it. I went to her house because i needed help for the subject. She's patient to me and helped me alot. Thanks girl! Hopefully, I would score well for that subject and makes sure that I'll do well in my O's.
Gotta go back to my studies!
♥ 3:50 PM