<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7418132?origin\x3dhttp://audrisss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a girl who ONLY love myself.

strike out.

I want you
I wanna be rich too

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

i know who you are:)

my PLAYLIST


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, July 23, 2005

There's band practice today, had a great time there. The reason is because, i'm able to be together with the alumnis! Especially Lionel, Kewei, Chiu and my batch of people. With them around, there wouldn't be any stress. Had a talk with some of them during lunch regarding my O level. Especially that Lionel Lum Yi leong. Sometimes when he talks, it is most possibly about philosopy and things about that. Yup, i learned some things when I talked to them. =)

After lunch, we went to the nearby 24 hr coffee shop to rent Vcds since lot 1's shop hasn't reopen yet. Lionel introduced us to that shop, we wouldn't know there is one till now. We rented 2 Vcds and went Hui's house to watch. There was a total of 9 there, some of us were watching the vcd while some were playing Mahjong. We rented a Horror movie(but it isn't scary at all
), since vanet don't watch. Poor Wensheng,hui and eileen had to accompany her to play mahjong. The other movie was about a cheerleading team, consisting of "ah gua's(gays)". That show was funny though. We went off at around 6 pluz. I reached home at around 6.45, i left my instrument at home and then walked to Lot 1. I went to the library first to return+borrow book, and then went to the NTUC fairprice foodcourt to bu Yong tou foo. Yummy!!

Yup, this is how i end my day. I enjoyed myself especially during the mahjong game with Vanet,eileen and xiong. It's so humorous seeing them play. =x I guess, tmr will be going out with hui and peng to Limbang mac and study! I have lots of hm to finish. =(


10:46 PM