1 year has passed again. Just celebrated my birthday the day before at the seoul garden with my good friends. This year is another fruitful year, i guess. Last year, it's my band seniors who gave me a surprise party at val's house. Although this year they didn't celebrate with me, they still did remember my birthday and sang birthday song on the phone at midnight. I'm so touched. =))
I had a birthday cake from my classmates and they celebrated with me. Although not all of them turned up, they still did wished me. This year would be my last year in regent (hopefully* keep finger cross!*), I guess I would still miss the weirdest classmate of mine in class. There's still about 5 months plus and I would finally graduate. So for now, I must cherish the moments in class with my classmates as time really flies fast.
To everyone that wished me on my birthday, thanks alot guys. You guys make up part and parcel of my life. Without you guys, I would not be here feeling so happy and heart warming. You guys are already part of my life that cannot be taken away. Thank you my friends!
♥ 6:34 PM