<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7418132?origin\x3dhttp://audrisss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a girl who ONLY love myself.

strike out.

I want you
I wanna be rich too

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

i know who you are:)

my PLAYLIST


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

yeap yeap. now im in paris !!! have been here for about 20 days liao. the weather here is kinda cold.. around 4-8 degrees. but very shiok !! waha. i miss my family !!! especially my mama !!! gonna hug and kiss her when i sees her !!!!! yeah !!7 more days then i go back singapore !!! woo hoo!!!

kkx.. no more time liao.. ending here.. take care everyone !


♥ 9:07 PM