<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7418132?origin\x3dhttp://audrisss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a girl who ONLY love myself.

strike out.

I want you
I wanna be rich too

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

i know who you are:)

my PLAYLIST


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, November 11, 2004

um. woke up late this morning. at around 2 pluz went out wif my mum to IMM to buy my winter clothes stuff. Bought a scarf and a hat.. quite ex man. 30 dollars pluz man. Then ate dinner wif my relatives. now they are at my house playing mahjong! lol. Tml will be a long Long LONG day. having band prac from 7.30 to 5.30 man. HAiyo. kkx gonna slp soon.


♥ 10:15 PM