<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7418132?origin\x3dhttp://audrisss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I'm a girl who ONLY love myself.

strike out.

I want you
I wanna be rich too

hearts talking.



alternative exits.

i know who you are:)

my PLAYLIST


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

JIAHUI. plz stop spreading rumours that i like him leh. i just merely mention about him. den u spread around saying i like him. YOU bloody hell. lol

Yesterday watched white chicks at home. which jiahui lent me (her friends's). yeap yeap. funny show. MuahhahAHaha. TOday watching Taxi the movie at home also! wahaa.

YEAH! tml no band! can slp late! oh yah! today at 10.45pm on Channel 8 got my fav. show!! wahahaha

(mad)


♥ 1:44 PM